Saturday, August 15, 2009

Big number, big hope.


At least it's not 50...but, what's in a number? This has been the best decade of my life and I'm sure the next will be even better so I'll be celebrating big time on my 50th. My body is tired at the end of the day after playing.

My spirit though, has been lifted lately by hope. We still don't know what's ahead but we seem to always be given hope and that's all we need.


Thank you for my life God and the people in it. Thank you for the challenges that are behind us and ahead of us, we know it's for the best.

Not only so, but we also glory in out sufferings,because we know that suffering produces perserverance, perserverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.
Romans 5:3-4

1 comment:

  1. Happy, happy birthday! I love following your blog and getting a glimpse of your heart through your words and amazing pictures. God has blessed you with so many gifts and I celebrate that with you. I know that he'll continue to bless you in this next year as well. Keep trusting! Love you and think about you often.

    ReplyDelete