Monday, August 10, 2009

Keep my head above water.



What a difference a day makes; in the weather, in my mind, and how I feel. The weather is the best it has been since the 4th of July. In my mind I feel like a storm is coming though. Why? Why do my feelings take over my thinking like they mean something? They don't. The only thing that really means anything is the truth, and the truth is that God has a plan and He has provided us this place to live for now and He will continue to provide.


God, thank you for this temporary place for us to be. Thank you for the new "weather pattern" you provide for my mind today through your word. Today is a day of renewal, I'll review what you say and make it my own.
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is - his good, pleasing and perfect will.
Romans 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment