skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Journey to the Center of our Lives
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Found my marbles...
I thought I had lost them completely but when I woke up this morning, it was a new day, just as promised.
I found them playing chinese checkers with my family.
The day had much to offer but I chose to do very little, didn't want to lose them again.
"Relying on God has to begin all over again every day as if nothing had yet been done."
C.S. Lewis
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(29)
►
December
(4)
►
September
(4)
▼
August
(15)
Just a day.
Season of Change
Friends, Feet, Fishing, and Frogs
Extended Vacation
The Real Hannah Hurnard
Music in Low Places
Rough Water
Jump for Joy!
Big number, big hope.
Smoothing out the way for us.
Keep my head above water.
Time to gather stones.
Dragonfly Faith
Holy Ground
Found my marbles...
►
July
(6)
About Me
Lisa
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment