Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fog in the Brain


Nothing was to clear my head this morning - not coffee, a walk, air so dense with aromas you could almost eat it, colors that seemed to have been painted on vegetation during the night, not even the bright sunshine once we were away from the lake. I like clarity, to see what's ahead but today I just had to go it one step at a time and know that I would get through the day and have peace once it was through.





We've been here 40 days, tomorrow we pack up, the following we leave. Sometimes you just go, not being able to see. I rejoice knowing that I can walk blindly because He knows.





So here is what we can always be certain about. As long as we are at home in our bodies, we are away from the Lord. We live by believing, not by seeing.

2Corinthians 5:6-7



No comments:

Post a Comment