Thursday, September 3, 2009

Daily Walk

My daily walk to the point gets more and more familiar. The rocks are not in the same places, the lake is changing color and level, I never know what the wind will be on the other side, and the eagles aren't always there; it doesn't get dull. It's familiar because it is always changing. It is a place I like to go every day because it reveals something new each time I go.
My daily walk with Him assures me more each day...He knows where every rock will be, which ones I will pick up, and which ones I will discard.
God thank you for sharing your creation with me on such a personal level. I will look to you for that which is unchanging, always reliable, always there. I love you.
Lift your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all these? He who brings out the starry hosts one by one, and calls them each by name. Because of his great power and mighty strength, not one of them is missing.
Isaiah 40:26

No comments:

Post a Comment