skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Just another day.
Stopped running and packing just long enough to pick roses from my garden for the last time. I've packed up all my gardening tools and pots. Wrapped all my mosaics and boxed them for their next journey. To storage they'll go first and then wait, just like we are. Waiting is irritating and yet freeing sometimes. The freedom is in how I wait. If I wait patiently, my worries are eliminated. Today, I wait patiently for what the next day will bring.Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him. Psalm 37:7
awesome Lisa! Beautiful! I just learned something so similar to what you are saying. A lot of the time we can't choose the "what" that happens in out lives, but we can choose the "how" we do the thing. God lovingly gives us the freedome to either resist the work He is doing in our lives or allow Him to have his way. Of course, His will is accomplished either His way or His way. It's up to us to choose how we comply;) Michelle
ReplyDeleteHi Lisa and family, Wondering if your home is packed up. I saw the moving truck there today. Where will you be while you wait for a job, etc? I dreamt about you the other night after I looked at your blog. Take care, Susan and the rest of the Mjelstad gang
ReplyDelete