Monday, December 7, 2009

Hello old friend



Oh how I miss taking the time to reflect on my day and how God has has his way with me! These months have given me the gift of truly living a day at a time though, for the first time in my life. I have strength for nothing more. The brokenness and rebuilding continue. Satan continues to show all of his names to us.
But so does God....
Gaol - Redeemer, Magen - Shield, Zur - Our Rock, Prince of Peace.

For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, a]">[a] Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 9:6




God you will continue to have your way with me, I wouldn't want it to be any other.

No comments:

Post a Comment